Monday, November 25, 2013

dc fawcett review - paramount digital publishing

Before I bought this course, I went out on the web and tried to find information on his system There wasnt any available. So I took a risk and bought it under the guise of the money back guarantee. Which is a scam. the course was a bunch of old videos it looked like he recorded in his basement and sold them. I had to find an author using his 25 page contract who was willing to give his left kidney to become my partner which wasnt going to work. I asked for my money back and was told NO..they even took access away from me to use the videos. So, I was out $1200. Here was my only recourse: Complaint Category: Failure to honor refund, exchange or credit policies Complaint: I purchased the paramount digital publishing product and emailed numerous times to get questions answered and no calls, no emails. Product is inferior On X-X XXXX, I purchased the Paramount Digital publishing video training product created by D.C.*******. I started to listen to the recordings and had many questions and asked via email and phone and no response. The product is poor quality and has lots of holes in the product and they are outdated video quality. I asked for a refund and the guarantee that he promotes and ethical and above board has lots of fine print..verbatim "You must show that you implemented the system and can show documentation that I implemented the system by completing all the action plans in the course and submitting those when the refund is requested"..When no one responds to your numerous emails and calls for help and no response, refund is the only option. WHen I was searching DC *******, I couldnt find anything about his name or company except press release stuff...I hope my loss will save someone from not getting their money back. Part 2 will follow in the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment